Saturday, January 21, 2012

I almost Made It...

It's been 11 days, I am so close to ending my stint as a single mom, only three (maybe two) nights left and then hubby comes home.  Things have gone well, I've woken up, gone to work, kind of cooked dinner every night....so, you ask, what's wrong?  EVERYTHING!!!  Wouldn't you know, so close to the finish line and I get sick.  And not just the, "Oh, I don't feel good" kind of sick.  I am talking the whole ears stuffed up, nose running and stuffed up, fever, aches, chills....basically, the whole enchilada!  So, while I am rejoicing in the fact that my husband is packing up and getting ready to leave Florida as we speak, I am also feeling very sorry for myself, as I blow my nose for the millionth time and look for lotion to put on my sore, tender snout.

No comments:

Post a Comment