Monday, January 2, 2012

Back to the Grind

Today is my last day of freedom. Tomorrow, it's back to reality.  Work, kids, school, chores, etc. etc. etc.  And this year I have resolved to find more time for myself, be a little "selfish", if you wish.  For two years I have put my life on hold for the wants and needs of others.  The "needs" are my kids, and that's a given.  The "wants" are my husband's.  So, this year, I am going to take back a little bit.  I need to exercise (who else makes this a resolution every year?) and lose 15 pounds, I want (and need) to get my haircut more often and get my eyebrows waxed on a more regular basis, and I need at least one day every other week to myself.  I need (yes, this is a need, not a want) to be able to spend some time by myself.  After two years, I feel that I am deserving of a little "me" time....is this too much?  Here's to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment