Monday, March 19, 2012

Money, Money, Money....

OMG, I can't believe we are almost to the end of the first quarter of the new year and I am no further along in bettering my financial situation than I was in the fourth quarter of last year.  I have a few things that are almost paid off (whew) but a few new things that popped up due to the loss of my husband's job at the end of 2011.  So, to speed things along, I have been selling some stuff on eBay and now I have decided to have a yard sale  What better way to clean out my closets and earn extra cash at the same time, right?  Yikes....now I have to actually go through all of the stuff I want to sell and price it; and then advertise for it, make sure I have enough loose bills to make change, set a date.....am I crazy?  I just want to pay off bills (and maybe buy some new china to replace the stuff I am going to sell in the yard sale......); or maybe I should look into refinancing to start saving money to achieve my savings goals.  I guess I'll figure it out, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment