Saturday, January 11, 2014

Week One...FAIL!

Does anyone else go into the first week of a new year all revved up and ready to go?  I was so motivated to get to the gym, start eating right, etc.  Since this is the year of letting go, I was going to start with the physical stuff (easy first) and work towards the hard stuff....well, that didn't quite happen.  Hubby got an SOS call (literally) on Saturday night, a plea to please drive a boat down to Key West and it had to be there by the end of the week.  A stressful meeting was scheduled for Monday, and awaiting news pretty much took up the rest of my energy. Needless to say, my kids were fed, my husband made it there and back, and the news was good, but I was a little less patient with co-workers, kids, and the lady in the cafeteria.  So to everyone out there that came in contact with me between Monday and Thursday - a big "I'm sorry!" So, I am having a "do over" week.  I am going to practice patience (breathe in, breathe out) and get to the gym three days this week.  And I have already planned my menu for the week (love Cozi!!) to avoid take-out (tip:  take out does nothing for the waist line or bank account - not helping let go of two of my items).  How did everyone else do this week?  Did everyone stick to their resolutions?  I would love to hear your success (and failures).  Hopefully, this coming week will be just what I need to jump start my year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment