Sunday, January 26, 2014

Progress

As we enter into a new week, we reflect on the last week to see what we accomplished and what we need to improve upon.  I will say that the snow definitely helped me because it gave me a little more time to work out during the day, which I am proud to say happened 4 times last week!  (Woohoo!) but I was actually able to work it into my schedule at work one day too, which was a since of accomplishment.  I am slowly remembering why I used to work out 4 days a week before I was married.  It is a wonderful stress reliever.  And believe me when I say I have a lot of stress right now.  But I am realizing that just by being able to "sweat it out" a little, I already feel like I am in a better frame of mind.  I feel good.  And I even treated myself to some new workout gear over the weekend.  A few things happened this week that reminded me, though, that I still have a lot of work to do with letting things go.  I am still getting my feathers ruffled by what people say or what they do.  One thing that I have to remember:  If I am going though a lot, then I am sure other people are experiencing issues that are stressful to them.  I have to remember that the world does not stop if I have a bad day.  Other people are entitled to bad days too, right? So, things to remember for the week ahead....keep working exercise into the schedule and take the time to ask someone how they are doing.  It can mean so much to that someone.  Happy Week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment