Sunday, January 19, 2014

Baby Steps

This title is loaded with meaning...I am making strides to a better, more organized, more calm me in 2014.  I was able to work out (okay, maybe it was just once, but I did it!), the Cozi Family Calendar worked wonders for our meal planning this week (take out during the week is going to be a thing of the past).  So I am making baby steps towards my goals.  But I'm also realizing that baby steps is the reason I am not getting as much done.  I'm not saying I don't have the time, but when I do, I am so tired that I am ready for dreamland.  I came to the realization with everything we have going on that I need to modify my goals.  I still want to let go of the things that are holding me back.  But I also need to not worry so much everyday about meeting these goals and just relish in being in the moment and cherish being a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend.  With that said, I'm still going to work out today and try on those jeans I've been waiting 4 years to get back into....I'll let you know next week how close I am (or how far, depending on how you want to look at it).  Enjoy the week y'all and let your family know you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment