Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Things You Do to Get Things Done

Okay, to say the least, it has been a very crazy day!  I started the day getting stuck in traffic for an hour (thank you 695), five minutes late to my 8:30 meeting that I was running (thank you team for being understanding) and then it was off and running.  I was lucky to get lunch in, came back from a 2 hour meeting to 50 emails that I had to answer...all I wanted to do was go home!  Which I did, thirty minutes later than I was supposed to. And, since husband sails on Wednesday night, I had to get it all done by myself....which usually is not bad except, at almost 21 months old, we would rather run around naked after bath time than put our pjs on.  Well, as you can probably guess, I am not in the mood to read a book naked or play hide and go seek naked for fear that I would probably be cleaning up some mess on the floor.  So, what do I do....Munchy the stuffed Monkey was in the crib; we have to put Munchy to "nite nite" every night and cover him with a blanket... TaDa - Munchy should have to wear a diaper too!  So, in an effort to keep my sanity, I went crazy and now, both Munchy and my son are in their diapers and I am sitting on my sofa with my feet propped up, at least until the dryer gets done and I have to go and change out the laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment