Monday, May 16, 2011

What is wrong with people?

I am a nice person - yes, I can be very intense when I am working on a project and my personality can be a bit strong when I know something can be done and I am told no - but overall, I am a very nice person.  As I walk to the sign-in sheet in the morning, I speak to everyone I see.  I say good morning, even say "How are you?" if the opportunity presents itself.  I am in no way obligated to speak, it's just what I do.  So, why would someone tell management that I don't speak to them in passing?  Not everyone I say good morning to speaks back, most don't even acknowledge me, but I continue on my way, hoping that my good morning might brighten just some one's day....but I am not running to my management saying, "I said good morning to so and so this morning and they didn't say good morning back."  I thought that I had graduated from high school and entered the real world, but apparently we never actually leave that world.  No matter how old we are, how many years we have under our belts, we will still be faced with the behind the back "drama" that we tell everyone we don't do!  If they ever do a "Real Housewives of Annapolis" sign me up because I live the life every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment