Wednesday, November 7, 2012

After a Long Break...

I'm back!  I had to go on a bit of a hiatus because, well, if you haven't heard by now, I am preggars!  Yep, with child.  And I am just now getting over the horrible, awful effects of morning sickness, just in time for the horrible, awful effects of my belly getting big and getting in the way.  But, I keep reminding myself that I only have a few weeks left (23 and a half) and it's all worth it!  I feel like such a first time mom though.  Over the past three years, all of the products have changed, what you can and can't do is different....I have to start researching all over again.  For instance, can you still use bumpers?  Some places don't even sell them anymore?  Is it against the law?  Will the bumper police come to my house and arrest me if I put them on my crib?  And yes, people, I have stroller envy.  I was way more practical with my first child than I am with this one.  I need a fancy stroller this time, I want a fancy stroller this time.  There is nothing wrong with the one that I have, but I want to be able to go to the park or downtown and be the envy of the other stroller moms there - or at least fit in.  I want to look like I am a woman on the go - sleek and sophisticated, and cool!  So if there is any advice out there on what I need or what I should get, please let me know.  Oh, and one more thing, the nap nannies....anyone use one?  Worth the money?  Does it come with the nanny?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment