Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What is your Resolution?

Okay, let's face it.  We all want to be healthy, lose weight, take more time for ourselves....those are the basic resolutions.  But if you stop and think, what is it that you really want out of the new year.  What do you want to accomplish?  What do you want to learn?  The new year is always a time for reflection on the past and hope for the future.  I am still thinking about my resolution for 2015.  There are so many things that I hope for.  Peace within myself, the ability to step away from situations that hurt me, stop doubting myself and my ability.  Hopefully,  I will be able to achieve most of these...along with the pesky 10 pounds that I want to lose, and the monthly spa day that I want.  Anyone want to share their hopes for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment